Violet Krovas, 80 - January 19, 2011
Violet L. Krovas, 80, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, Jan. 13, 2011, at Linden Court.
Services were Monday Jan. 17, at the Lighthouse Foursquare Church with her grandson, the Rev. Clint Augustyn, officiating. Burial took place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Mary; her husband, Harold; two sisters—Lavonne Spurgin, and Berniece “Vickie” Anderson.
Survivors include: her children—Barbara (John) Augustyn of Phoenix, AZ, Randy (Janet) Krovas of Wichita, KS, and Connie (Jim) Bastounes of Surprise, AZ; two sisters—Delores (Joe) Carpenter of Chesapeake, VA, and Luella Schultz of Sutherland; two brothers—Harold (Lois) Reeves and Merle Reeves, all of North Platte; nine grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates