Dorothy Shadduck - January 27, 2011
Dorothy Katherine Shadduck, 96, of Longmont, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Jan. 17, 2011, at Applewood Living Center.
Services took place Thursday, Jan. 20, at the First Lutheran Church with the Rev. Steve Berke officiating. Interment was at the Foothills Gardens of Memory.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lester Shadduck; a brother and two sisters.
Survivors include: her two sons—William (Linda) Shadduck of Longmont, and the Rev. James (Carol) Shadduck of Kenosha, WI; four grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president