Dorothy Shadduck - January 27, 2011
Dorothy Katherine Shadduck, 96, of Longmont, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Jan. 17, 2011, at Applewood Living Center.
Services took place Thursday, Jan. 20, at the First Lutheran Church with the Rev. Steve Berke officiating. Interment was at the Foothills Gardens of Memory.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lester Shadduck; a brother and two sisters.
Survivors include: her two sons—William (Linda) Shadduck of Longmont, and the Rev. James (Carol) Shadduck of Kenosha, WI; four grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates