Lucille Peterson, 77 - January 27, 2011
Lucille Peterson, 77, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, Jan. 21, 2011, at her home.
Services took place at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Jan. 25, with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Delbert Murray and Dorothy Harvey; a step-brother, Bob Harvey; a special aunt and uncle, Madge and George Murray.
Survivors include: her husband, Harold; four daughters—Vickie Peterson and Jody (Dick) Nelson, all of Gothenburg, Diane Cooper of San Diego, CA, and Karla (Lloyd) Millage of Atlanta, GA; son-in-law, Steve Cooper of San Diego; a half-brother, Roger Griffis of Arizona; half-sisters—June (Charles) Brown of Brady and Marie (Dale) Kudnar of Colorado, Marilyn (Dick) Skiles of Kearney and Connie (Ron) Olds of Cozad; step-sisters—Hazel Woodward of Gothenburg and Betty Kennedy of Cozad; step-brothers—Glen Griffis of Missouri and Alvin Griffis of New Mexico; seven grandchildren—Staff Sgt. Nathan (Stacy) Nelson of Colorado, Amanda (Sean) Morrison of Pennsylvania, Ashley (Kyle) Whitehead of Florida, Melissa (Dr. Todd) Crum of Omaha, Adam Cooper of San Diego, Tracy Nelson of Gothenburg and Adriane Millage of Atlanta; one great-grandson, Dominic of Kearney.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout