Eleanor Anderson, 93 - January 27, 2011
Eleanor A. Anderson, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Sunday, Jan. 23, 2011, at Lincoln.
Services will take place at the First United Methodist Church on Friday, Jan. 28, at 1:30 p.m. with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment will be at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
A visitation will be at the First United Methodist Church on Thursday, Jan. 27, from 1-8 p.m. with family present from 5-7 p.m.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Morris C. Anderson in 2009; a son, Ed Anderson; her parents, Ruby and Alfred; two brothers—Jerry and Wayne.
Survivors include: her two sons—Kent (Ellen) Anderson of Concordia, KS, and Ron (Chris) Anderson of Lincoln; her three daughters—Shirley Huston of Gothenburg, Janet (John) Lindsteadt of Lincoln, and Janel (Dave) Roti of Poway, CA; daughter-in-law, Tori (Jim) Brewer of Flower Mound, TX; 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren; a brother, Don Monson of Needles, CA; a sister-in-law, Mary Monson of Brady; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action