Talbot Laughlin, 78 - January 27, 2011
Talbot W. Laughlin, 78, of Brady died Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, at his home.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Tuesday, Feb. 1, with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Survivors include: his sister, Meralie Ellison (Ray Bales) of Kansas City, MO; nieces—Teresa Ann Addison of Colorado Springs, CO, and Nancy Kraft of St. Louis, MO; special family members—Roy (Denise) Peterson, Rita (Matt) Dillon, Jim Peterson, Susan Lucero, Greg Jones, Danny (Shelley) Peterson, Kathleen (Ken Mueller), and Brian French.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair