Talbot Laughlin, 78 - January 27, 2011
Talbot W. Laughlin, 78, of Brady died Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, at his home.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Tuesday, Feb. 1, with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Survivors include: his sister, Meralie Ellison (Ray Bales) of Kansas City, MO; nieces—Teresa Ann Addison of Colorado Springs, CO, and Nancy Kraft of St. Louis, MO; special family members—Roy (Denise) Peterson, Rita (Matt) Dillon, Jim Peterson, Susan Lucero, Greg Jones, Danny (Shelley) Peterson, Kathleen (Ken Mueller), and Brian French.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23