Clarence Rahmann, 90 - February 11, 2011
Clarence G. Rahmann, 90, of Gothenburg, formerly of Kearney, died Friday, Feb. 11, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services will take place Thursday, Feb. 17, at 1 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Kearney with the Revs. Gary Main and Ron Roemich officiating. Burial will be at the Williamsburg Cemetery southwest of Elm Creek in Phelps County with military honors provided by the Nebraska National Guard Military Honors Team.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, George and Mary; brothers—Harold and Everett Rahmann; sister, Ethel Rahmann.
Survivors include: his wife, Lois Marshall Else Rahmann of Kearney; a son, Dan (Trudy) Else of Gothenburg; a daughter, Catherine Rahmann of Omaha; grandchildren—Kori (Eric) Radloff and Robert (Chris) Else, all of Omaha, Sara Else (fiance Blair Riffel) of Lincoln and Rebecca Else of Gothenburg; seven great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins