Larry Slack, 73 - February 22, 2011
Larry Dean Slack, 73, of Cozad passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011, at his home in Cozad.
Cremation was chosen. A private family inurnment will take place at a later date in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Slack was preceded in death by father, mother, step-father, step-mother, sister Mary Ann and a special aunt.
Survivors are: half-brother, Bill (Betty) Slack of Brady; three half-sisters, Evonne (Garry) Hicken of Gothenburg, Carol Slack of Gothenburg, Beverly (Mike) Troxel of Sutherland; many nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State