Shirley McDonald, 73 - July 01, 2009
A memorial service for Shirley McDonald is planned for 10:30 a.m. Friday, July 3, at the American Lutheran Church.
Shirley Joan Aden McDonald, 73, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Feb. 6, 2009, at Rancho Mirage, CA.
McDonald was born Aug. 27, 1935, at Gothenburg to Edmund and Dorothy Aden.
She had attended Gothenburg schools and graduated from high school in 1955. She then moved to Los Angeles to become a stewardess for United Airlines.
?McDonald retired in 1997 to Palm Desert, CA.
She was preceded in death by her father, Edmund Aden.
Survivors include: her two sons—Robert (Brandi) of Los Angeles, CA, and daughter, Bradi, and Richard (Rachel) of Louisville, CO, and sons, Alex and Bodhi; her mother, Dorothy Aden; a sister, Sharon Bennett of Orlando, FL.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action