Keith Cronn, 67 - February 13, 2011
Keith Arnold Cronn, 67, of Cozad passed away Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
A memorial service will take place Saturday, March 5, at 2 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating.
An inurnment with military honors will be Monday, March 7, at 10 a.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Visitation for memorial book signatures will be Friday, March 4, 4-8 p.m. at the Berryman Funeral Home in Cozad.
Cronn was preceded in death by: his father in 1967, Duard; his mother in 2005, Doris.
Survivors include: his daughter, Kirstin (Dan) Cronn-Mills of North Mankato, MN; grandson, Shae; his son, Kjell Cronn of Lincoln; a sister, Cathryn (Donald) Cronn Epp of State College, PA; brother, John (Jane) Cronn of McFarland, WI; nieces, a nephew, and their family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president