Edward Kruse, 94 - March 06, 2011
Edward E. Kruse, 94, of Cozad passed away Sunday, March 6, 2011, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Services were March 10 at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel of Cozad with the Rev. Rodney Mohler officiating. Burial, with military honors, was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Kruse was preceded in death by: his parents, Everett and Gertrude; his wife, Jane in 2006; two sons—Randy and Mike; a daughter, Connie; two brothers—Harvey and Wilb; three sisters—Mary Malcom, Hilda Wilcox and Margaret Fisher.
Survivors include: his daughter, Beth (Jesse) Guerra of Cozad; his son, Eddie (Sandy) Kruse of Port Charlotte, FL; a brother, Lloyd Pohl (Billie) of Banning, CA; sister, Birdie (Ben) Lee of North Platte; nine grandchildren—Troy Kruse, Tony Guerra, Jay (Amber) Guerra, Mindy (Dusty) Paxton, Michelle and Melissa Kruse, Julius (Laura) Gruber, Kristy Gruber and Tina Clouse; 23 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500