Edward Kruse, 94 - March 06, 2011
Edward E. Kruse, 94, of Cozad passed away Sunday, March 6, 2011, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Services were March 10 at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel of Cozad with the Rev. Rodney Mohler officiating. Burial, with military honors, was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Kruse was preceded in death by: his parents, Everett and Gertrude; his wife, Jane in 2006; two sons—Randy and Mike; a daughter, Connie; two brothers—Harvey and Wilb; three sisters—Mary Malcom, Hilda Wilcox and Margaret Fisher.
Survivors include: his daughter, Beth (Jesse) Guerra of Cozad; his son, Eddie (Sandy) Kruse of Port Charlotte, FL; a brother, Lloyd Pohl (Billie) of Banning, CA; sister, Birdie (Ben) Lee of North Platte; nine grandchildren—Troy Kruse, Tony Guerra, Jay (Amber) Guerra, Mindy (Dusty) Paxton, Michelle and Melissa Kruse, Julius (Laura) Gruber, Kristy Gruber and Tina Clouse; 23 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates