Ellen Oller, 68 - March 19, 2011
Ellen Oller, 68
She was a chef and took pride in her grandchildren
Ellen Cavanaugh Oller, 68, of Gothenburg passed away Saturday, March 19, 2011, at her residence in Gothenburg.
Services were March 23 at the Farnam United Methodist Church with the Rev. Neil Kloppenborg officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Oller was preceded in death by: her parents, John and Helen Chester; her husband, Charles Oller; brothers—Alan Chester and John Chester; a granddaughter, Brittany Staples; great-grandson, Gabriel Diltz.
Survivors include: her daughters—Laura Nicholson (Grant Berens) of Nebraska, Rhonda Staples of Allen, TX, and Gaylene (Mark) Wilcox-Smith of Moorefield; a sister, Ann Vize; brothers—Edward Chester and Bryan Chester; grandchildren—Lauren Pyles, TJ Staples, Johnny (Nikki) Nicholson, Jr., Brittany Staples, Rhondea Williams, Shelby Montgomery and Amanda (Boatie) Diltz; great-grandchildren—Tommy, Daisy, Gage and Boston Nicholson, Gavin and Lyric Pyles, Felicity and Mary Jane Williams, Landon, Samantha and Gabriel Diltz; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates