Clay Carskadon, 71 - March 23, 2011
Clay Bryan Carskadon, 71, of Columbus, formerly of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, March 23, 2011, at Columbus.
Services took place Monday, March 28, at the First United Methodist Church of Columbus with the Rev. Bill Ritter officiating.
Carskadon was preceded in death by: his parents, Clay and Marjorie Carskadon.
Survivors include: his wife, Janice Carskadon of Columbus; daughters—Sandra Carskadon (Bryan) of Genoa, and Kim (Mike) Moore of Cedar Rapids; a son, Rodney Carskadon (fiancee Rose) of Columbus; two sisters—Beverly Taylor of Akron, OH, and Maedene (Robert) Brewster of Lincoln; a brother, Curtis Carskadon of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Evelyn Teall of North Platte; six grandchildren and one great-grandson; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen