Clay Carskadon, 71 - March 23, 2011
Clay Bryan Carskadon, 71, of Columbus, formerly of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, March 23, 2011, at Columbus.
Services took place Monday, March 28, at the First United Methodist Church of Columbus with the Rev. Bill Ritter officiating.
Carskadon was preceded in death by: his parents, Clay and Marjorie Carskadon.
Survivors include: his wife, Janice Carskadon of Columbus; daughters—Sandra Carskadon (Bryan) of Genoa, and Kim (Mike) Moore of Cedar Rapids; a son, Rodney Carskadon (fiancee Rose) of Columbus; two sisters—Beverly Taylor of Akron, OH, and Maedene (Robert) Brewster of Lincoln; a brother, Curtis Carskadon of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Evelyn Teall of North Platte; six grandchildren and one great-grandson; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout