Lyle Trullinger, 77 - March 22, 2011
Lyle Dean Trullinger, 77, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at his home following a courageous battle with cancer.
There are no services planned at this time. Cremation was chosen.
Trullinger was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Edna; a brother, Wayne; sister, Lorraine.
Survivors include: his wife, Diane; a daughter, Ann Trullinger of Snelling, CA; a son, Ryan (Leslie) Trullinger of Gothenburg; a nephew, Gary Trullinger; niece, Zoe Freeman.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar