Lyle Trullinger, 77 - March 22, 2011
Lyle Dean Trullinger, 77, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at his home following a courageous battle with cancer.
There are no services planned at this time. Cremation was chosen.
Trullinger was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Edna; a brother, Wayne; sister, Lorraine.
Survivors include: his wife, Diane; a daughter, Ann Trullinger of Snelling, CA; a son, Ryan (Leslie) Trullinger of Gothenburg; a nephew, Gary Trullinger; niece, Zoe Freeman.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested