Larry Callahan, 69 - April 07, 2011
Larry Kent Callahan, 69, of Cozad passed away Thursday, April 7, 2011, at Cozad.
Services took place on Tuesday, April 12, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
He was preceded in death by: his father, Willis “Bill” John Callahan in 1986; a brother, Robert D. Callahan in 2002.
Survivors include: his daughter, Erin Leigh Kostman of Cozad; his grandson, Jakob Kostman; his mother, Ruth Gladys Callahan; sisters—Rosie (Cecil) Baker of Ruskin, and Chris (Lynn) Barnes of Cozad; brothers—Willis D. (Onna) Callahan of Alda, and Doug (Marlene) Callahan of Cozad; sister-in-law, Nancy Callahan of Cozad; numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State