Raymond Caldwell, 72 - April 21, 2011
Raymond “Ray” LeRoy Cald-well, 72, of Gothenburg died Thursday, April 21, 2011, at Kearney.
Services were April 27 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with Mike Dennis officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Caldwell was born Aug. 12, 1938, at Ceresco, the son of Ellen M. Caldwell. He grew up in Lincoln where he attended schools.
Caldwell was preceded in death by: his mother, Ellen M. Caldwell; a brother-in-law, Patrick Turner; grandparents, Ira and Rose Gray; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Delbert and Betty Turner.
Survivors include: his wife, Janice Lynn Caldwell of Gothenburg; a daughter, Stephanie L. (Douglas) Curtice of Cozad; two sons—Raymond L. Caldwell of Taylor, and Kevin M. Caldwell of Cozad; nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren; brother and sisters-in-law—Michael and Barbara Turner, Terrance and Kris Turner, William and Christy Turner; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics