Gerald Brown, 77 - May 01, 2011
Gerald Brown, 77, of Brady passed away at his home on Sunday, May 1, 2011.
Services were May 4 at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Gaslin Cemetery at Brady.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Melvin and Esther; a granddaughter, Briana Brown.
Survivors include: his wife, Velma Jean; his children—Mike (Sandi) Brown of North Platte, Pam (Jack) Mann and Shelle (Stacey) Blagdon, all of Brady, Kathy Hoffman of Valentine, and Deb Franzen (Jim Kimmel) of Ft. Morgan, CO; 18 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren; sisters—Joan (Orrin) Thiede and Janice (Tim) Cook of Springview, Jalene Duggan of California, and Judy (Lyle) Nickerson of Imperial; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action