Gerald Brown, 77 - May 01, 2011
Gerald Brown, 77, of Brady passed away at his home on Sunday, May 1, 2011.
Services were May 4 at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Gaslin Cemetery at Brady.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Melvin and Esther; a granddaughter, Briana Brown.
Survivors include: his wife, Velma Jean; his children—Mike (Sandi) Brown of North Platte, Pam (Jack) Mann and Shelle (Stacey) Blagdon, all of Brady, Kathy Hoffman of Valentine, and Deb Franzen (Jim Kimmel) of Ft. Morgan, CO; 18 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren; sisters—Joan (Orrin) Thiede and Janice (Tim) Cook of Springview, Jalene Duggan of California, and Judy (Lyle) Nickerson of Imperial; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays