Chris McCurdy, 37 - May 02, 2011
Chris P. McCurdy, 37, of Cozad passed away Monday, May 2, 2011, in a motor vehicle accident north of Ainsworth.
Mass of Christian Burial was conducted on Friday, May 6, at Christ the King Catholic Church in Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Burial took place at the Cozad Cemetery.
McCurdy was preceded in death by: two maternal grandmothers and a grandfather; paternal grandparents; two uncles—Mike Bergman and Art Rexroat.
Survivors include: wife, Jennifer McCurdy of Cozad; two sons—Tyson and Isaac McCurdy of Republican City; two daughters—Allyson and Kelsey Shotkoski of Cozad; his parents, Pat (Naomi) McCurdy of Cozad; two sisters, Megan (Meredith Moser) McCurdy of Kansas City, MO, and Katherine (Chad) Dangler of Oak Grove, MO; three uncles—Timothy (Gisela) McCurdy of Cheyenne, WY, Lindsay McCurdy of Gettysburg, SD, and Donnie (Anna) Rookstool of Poke; an aunt, Darlene (Gregg) Goddard of Omaha; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Rich and Nancy Lindeman of Cozad; sister-in-law, Jacque (Matt) Yocom of Cozad; brother-in-law, Steve (Lori) Lindeman of Bennet; a host of step-aunts and uncles, and many other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates