Robert Gadway, 71 - May 07, 2011
Robert “Bob” G. Gadway, 71, of Cozad died Saturday, May 7, 2011, at Cozad.
Services were May 11 at the American Lutheran Church of Cozad with the Revs. Mike Parsh and Don Wilken officiating. Burial was at the Cozad Cemetery.
Gadway was preceded in death by: his parents, Robert and Floretta; his mother and father-in-law.
Survivors include: his wife of over 50 years, Linda Gadway of Cozad; two daughters—Vicki (Gary) Wirth of Kearney and Tracey (Gary) Kracl of Schuyler; four grandchildren—Erin (Cain Martin) Kracl, Nathan Kracl, Cody Wirth and Kayla Wirth; four brothers—Wesley (Ceil) Gadway of Hershey, Gordon (Florice) Gadway of North Platte, Stanley (Marilyn) Gadway of Morgan Hill, CA, and Maynard Gadway of Mountain Home, AR; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates