Ina Wilcox, 64 - May 02, 2011
Ina M. Wilcox, 64, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, May 2, 2011, at the Phelps Memorial Health Center in Holdrege.
Services were conducted at the Nelson-Bauer Funeral Home at Holdrege on Saturday, May 7, with Chaplain DeWane Dow officiating. Interment took place at the Prairie Home Cemetery at Holdrege.
Wilcox was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Edna Brestel; a sister, Barb Cihak.
Survivors include: husband, Gilbert “Gil” of Holdrege; four children—Jason Wilcox of Alma, Maggie (Jason) Rief and Doug Wilcox, all of Omaha, and Patty (Brian) Maring of rural Atlanta; 12 grandchildren; a brother, William “Bill” (Sandy) Brestel of Gothenburg; three sisters-in-law—Janice (Wayne) Lichtenwalter of Lexington, Irene (Dennis) Kenning and Dee (Paul Plummer)Kenning-Plummer, all of rural Elwood; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities