Ruth Dahl, 88 - May 03, 2011
Ruth Dahl, 88, of North Platte, formerly of Brady, passed away Tuesday, May, 3, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services were conducted May 10 at the Parkview Community Church of the Nazarene in North Platte with the Rev. Jack Atteberry officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Eric and Amanda (Carlson); her husband, Bill Dahl; a brother, Art.
Survivors include: her son, Eric Grau of Phoenix; daughters—Dianne Madonia of California and Annette Fletcher of Colorado; a brother, Gayland (Donna) Fickenscher of Grand Island; Phillip Lord of Broken Bow.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president