Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar