Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite