Ralph Craig, 88 - May 21, 2011
Ralph Lauren Craig, 88, of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, May 21, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on Tuesday, May 24, with the Rev. Janie Freeman officiating. Internment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Craig was preceded in death by: an infant son; a brother, Lester; three sisters-in-law—Dorothy Craig, Marilyn Ristine and Yvonne McClellen; two brothers-in-law—Burt Ristine and Don McClellen.
Survivors include: his wife, Doris Craig of Maxwell; his brother-in-law, Mike (Marian) Larson of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president