Ralph Craig, 88 - May 21, 2011
Ralph Lauren Craig, 88, of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, May 21, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on Tuesday, May 24, with the Rev. Janie Freeman officiating. Internment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Craig was preceded in death by: an infant son; a brother, Lester; three sisters-in-law—Dorothy Craig, Marilyn Ristine and Yvonne McClellen; two brothers-in-law—Burt Ristine and Don McClellen.
Survivors include: his wife, Doris Craig of Maxwell; his brother-in-law, Mike (Marian) Larson of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities