Dylores Jackson, 87 - May 18, 2011
Dylores “Dee” May Jackson, 87, of Grand Island, formerly of Cozad and Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at Grand Island.
Services took place at the First United Methodist Church on Monday, May 23, with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edwin and Lorena; a brother; a sister; and nephew.
Survivors include: her husband of 53 years, Bud; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout