Dylores Jackson, 87 - May 18, 2011
Dylores “Dee” May Jackson, 87, of Grand Island, formerly of Cozad and Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at Grand Island.
Services took place at the First United Methodist Church on Monday, May 23, with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edwin and Lorena; a brother; a sister; and nephew.
Survivors include: her husband of 53 years, Bud; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23