Peggy Rosenblad, 62 - May 15, 2011
Peggy Rosenblad, 62, formerly of Gothenburg and Farnam, passed away Sunday, May 15, 2011, at Yuma Hospital in Arizona from multiple sclerosis.
Services are pending with Adams & Swanson Funeral Home.
Survivors include: her husband of 43 years, Dennis; one sister, Alyce Sue (Foote) Callaway; a brother-in-law, John (Jack) Callaway; her parents, Delma and Thurman; nephew, Travis Callaway; numerous cousins, aunts and uncles; step-mother-in-law, Marian Rosenblad; two step-brothers-in-law—Kevin and Jeff Rosenblad; a step-sister-in-law, Ellen Arms; many nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics