Linda Breedlove, 59 - May 28, 2011
Linda Denice Breedlove, 59, of Gothenburg died May 28, 2011, in Gothenburg.
Those wishing to sign the registrar book may do so from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, June 3, 2011, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel.
Memorial services will be held at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, Friday, June 3, at 5 p.m.
She was preceded in death by: her mother and step-father, Imogene and Hal Kaiser; her husband James in 2002; her son James Harold in 2007.
Surviving are: daughter, Carmen Breedlove of Gothenburg; son, Justin (Tia) Breedlove of Council Bluffs, IA; sister-in-law, Dianne Wilcox; two grandsons, James Michael Breedlove, Jason Michael Breedlove.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant