Arland Koubek, 83 - June 06, 2011
Arland Peter “Pete” Koubek, 83, originally of Arnold, passed away Monday, June 6, 2011, at Cozad.
Mass of Christian Burial was conducted on June 11 at St. Agnes Catholic Church at Arnold with the Rev. Hubert Spanel officiating. Interment with military honors took place at the Arnold Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Patricia Koubek in 1974; an infant son, Michael Patrick Koubek in 1962; a granddaughter, Megan Elizabeth Koubek in 1999; his parents, Frank and Katie Koubek; siblings—Raymond, Alvin, Robert, Barbara and John.
Survivors include: his sons—Peter (Tonie) Koubek of Arnold, Jim (Katya) Koubek of Iowa, and Steve (Yvonne) Koubek of Alabama; his daughter, Cathy (Mark) Rothmeyer of Arkansas; grandchildren—Amanda (Patrick) Keller and Erin Koubek, all of Colorado; Dustin and Katie Koubek and Cade Ogburn of Gothenburg; Anna Maria and Alexander Koubek of Iowa; Drew, Rachel and Jessica Koubek of Alabama; Matthew, Michael and Patricia Rothmeyer of Arkansas.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates