Gladys Jackson, 92 - June 11, 2011
Gladys Jackson, 92, formerly of the Elsie and Wallace communities, died Saturday, June 11, 2011, at Golden Ours Convalescent Home in Grant.
Services were June 15 at the Elsie United Methodist Church in Grant with the Revs. Linda Batello and Mary Fuller officiating. Burial was at the Elwood Cemetery.
Survivors include: her daughter, Janette (Dave) Earl of Cozad; two sons—Harold Jr. (Nancy) Biesecker of Clearwater, FL, and Larry (Deb) Biesecker of Elsie; a step-son, Jerry (Dee) Jackson of rural Grainton; 16 grandchildren, 32 great-grandchildren and 11 great-great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price