Carolyn Cox, 64 - June 12, 2011
Carolyn Jean (Koch) Cox, 64, of Grand Island, passed away Sunday, June 12, 2011, at home with family at her side.
A memorial service was June 15 at All Faiths Funeral Home Chapel in Grand Island.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her husband; daughter, Brenda Hayes of Grand Island; sons Kelly Aden of Lincoln, Joel and Kim Aden of Grand Island; sisters Donna Zigler of St. Paul and Kathy Lahm of Lincoln; nine grandchildren, Amanda Aden, Jessica Aden, Abbie Hayes, Sarah Aden, Logan Hayes, Adam Hayes, Jarin Aden, Kendell Aden, and Kamden Aden; and eight great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar