Carolyn Cox, 64 - June 12, 2011
Carolyn Jean (Koch) Cox, 64, of Grand Island, passed away Sunday, June 12, 2011, at home with family at her side.
A memorial service was June 15 at All Faiths Funeral Home Chapel in Grand Island.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her husband; daughter, Brenda Hayes of Grand Island; sons Kelly Aden of Lincoln, Joel and Kim Aden of Grand Island; sisters Donna Zigler of St. Paul and Kathy Lahm of Lincoln; nine grandchildren, Amanda Aden, Jessica Aden, Abbie Hayes, Sarah Aden, Logan Hayes, Adam Hayes, Jarin Aden, Kendell Aden, and Kamden Aden; and eight great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500