Charlotte Esch, 85 - July 27, 2011
Charlotte Ione Esch, 85, of Broken Bow passed away Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at Jennie Melham Memorial Medical Center in Broken Bow.
Esch was born on Jan. 2, 1926, southwest of Broken Bow at Ash Creek to Bert and Rosa (Deal) Oxford.
On Jan. 2, 1947, she was united in marriage to Pete Esch at Broken Bow. He preceded her in death in 2004.
Survivors include: her son, Ted (Cris) of Broken Bow; daughters—Patty (Larry) Reed of Ansley, and Sonia (Jay) Richeson of Gothenburg; a brother, Orville Oxford of Council Bluffs, IA; 10 grandchildren including Joe (Angie) Richeson of Gothenburg, and Tana (Jeremy) Wagener of Lincoln; and 17 great-grandchildren.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics