Charlotte Esch, 85 - July 27, 2011
Charlotte Ione Esch, 85, of Broken Bow passed away Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at Jennie Melham Memorial Medical Center in Broken Bow.
Esch was born on Jan. 2, 1926, southwest of Broken Bow at Ash Creek to Bert and Rosa (Deal) Oxford.
On Jan. 2, 1947, she was united in marriage to Pete Esch at Broken Bow. He preceded her in death in 2004.
Survivors include: her son, Ted (Cris) of Broken Bow; daughters—Patty (Larry) Reed of Ansley, and Sonia (Jay) Richeson of Gothenburg; a brother, Orville Oxford of Council Bluffs, IA; 10 grandchildren including Joe (Angie) Richeson of Gothenburg, and Tana (Jeremy) Wagener of Lincoln; and 17 great-grandchildren.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State