Charlotte Esch, 85 - July 27, 2011
Charlotte Ione Esch, 85, of Broken Bow passed away Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at Jennie Melham Memorial Medical Center in Broken Bow.
Esch was born on Jan. 2, 1926, southwest of Broken Bow at Ash Creek to Bert and Rosa (Deal) Oxford.
On Jan. 2, 1947, she was united in marriage to Pete Esch at Broken Bow. He preceded her in death in 2004.
Survivors include: her son, Ted (Cris) of Broken Bow; daughters—Patty (Larry) Reed of Ansley, and Sonia (Jay) Richeson of Gothenburg; a brother, Orville Oxford of Council Bluffs, IA; 10 grandchildren including Joe (Angie) Richeson of Gothenburg, and Tana (Jeremy) Wagener of Lincoln; and 17 great-grandchildren.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested