Harley Lee Wyatt, 81 - August 13, 2011
Harley Lee Wyatt, 81, died Aug. 13, 2011, in McAllen, TX.
A memorial mass will honor him at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 30, at St. Cecilia’s Catholic Church in Hastings.
He was born in Kearney to Kiah and Margaret Wyatt.
Wyatt worked for Coca Cola in Holdrege for 8½ years and Debus/Metz Baking Co., for 38½ years, retireing as general manager.
He was preceeded in death by four brothers—Bob, Larry, Jerry and Jimmy Joe—and also a great-grandson, Thomas.
Wyatt is survived by: his wife and best friend Lavurne; two sons—Roger of Gothenburg and Edward of Superior; a daughter, Pamela Garrick of North Platte; a brother, Glen Thomas of Aurora; two sisters—Dorothy Paul of Apple Valley, CA, and Hazel Eastman of Cannon City, CO; 13 grandchildren; 5 step-children; 8 great-grandchildren; and a host of nieces nephews.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established at Comfort House Services Inc.,617 Dallas Ave, McAllen, TX 78501.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates