Harriett Robinson, 87 - November 23, 2011
Harriett K. Robinson, 87, of Lincoln died Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
A memorial service is planned for 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 8, at Roper and Sons Funeral Services, 4300 O St., Lincoln, with Dr. Wayne Reynolds officiating. There will be no visitation.
She was born July 6, 1924, in Steamboat Springs, CO, to William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray.
Robinson, who spent her younger years in the Brady area, was a member of Warren United Methodist Church and past member of V.F.W. Auxiliary #131.
She was preceded in death by: parents William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray; husband Wyatt; and sister Henrietta.
?Survivors include: son, Albert (Susanna) Robinson, Lincoln; daughters—Jeanette Smolik, Lincoln; Wyanette (Norie) Kean, Edinburgh, Scotland; Emily (Don) Soderman, Alda; Lou Ann (Roy) McClure, Richwood, WV; Darlene (Francis) Van Zant, Irving, TX; 11 grandchildren, 14 great-grand children, and two great-great-grand daughters.
Memorial donations may be given to the Make A Wish Foundation or the Lincoln Food Bank.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates