Randy Harm, 66 - February 10, 2012
Former Gothenburg resident Randy D. Harm, 66, of Gretna died Friday, Feb. 10, 2012.
A memorial service was conducted Friday, Feb. 17, at First Baptist Church in Gothenburg. Interment followed at Fort McPherson Cemetery south of Maxwell.
Harm was born Feb. 1, 1946.
Survivors include: wife Rhea Harm; daughter Tonja Rubenthaler; sons Troy Harm, Toby (Kori) Harm; grandchildren Allison, Derek, Brooke, Kayla Mariah, Addison and Gracie; mother Adaline Shabram; brother Nick (Mimmi) Harm; sisters Cordelia (Tim) Aden and Mala DeBerg; many other family members and friends.
?A memorial has been established at the First State Bank.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar