Lois Morrison, 72 - June 20, 2012
Lois Marlea (Edson) Morrison, 72, died on June 20, 2012, at Westminster, CO, after struggling with cancer.
A burial service will be held at the Farnam Cemetery on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
She was born April 30, 1940, at Farnam to Earl and Mildred (Hicks) Edson.
Morrison graduated from Farnam High School in 1958. She was a former member of the Farnam United Methodist Church. She worked in the accounting department for an insurance company.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her five children—Sherry, Sandra, Kim, Dallas, and Kelly; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Audrey (Ron) Rousey of North Platte and Evelyn (Don) Heath of Farnam.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State