Lois Morrison, 72 - June 20, 2012
Lois Marlea (Edson) Morrison, 72, died on June 20, 2012, at Westminster, CO, after struggling with cancer.
A burial service will be held at the Farnam Cemetery on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
She was born April 30, 1940, at Farnam to Earl and Mildred (Hicks) Edson.
Morrison graduated from Farnam High School in 1958. She was a former member of the Farnam United Methodist Church. She worked in the accounting department for an insurance company.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her five children—Sherry, Sandra, Kim, Dallas, and Kelly; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Audrey (Ron) Rousey of North Platte and Evelyn (Don) Heath of Farnam.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action