Lois Morrison, 72 - June 20, 2012
Lois Marlea (Edson) Morrison, 72, died on June 20, 2012, at Westminster, CO, after struggling with cancer.
A burial service will be held at the Farnam Cemetery on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
She was born April 30, 1940, at Farnam to Earl and Mildred (Hicks) Edson.
Morrison graduated from Farnam High School in 1958. She was a former member of the Farnam United Methodist Church. She worked in the accounting department for an insurance company.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her five children—Sherry, Sandra, Kim, Dallas, and Kelly; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Audrey (Ron) Rousey of North Platte and Evelyn (Don) Heath of Farnam.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23