Lois Morrison, 72 - June 20, 2012
Lois Marlea (Edson) Morrison, 72, died on June 20, 2012, at Westminster, CO, after struggling with cancer.
A burial service will be held at the Farnam Cemetery on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
She was born April 30, 1940, at Farnam to Earl and Mildred (Hicks) Edson.
Morrison graduated from Farnam High School in 1958. She was a former member of the Farnam United Methodist Church. She worked in the accounting department for an insurance company.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her five children—Sherry, Sandra, Kim, Dallas, and Kelly; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Audrey (Ron) Rousey of North Platte and Evelyn (Don) Heath of Farnam.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident