Harold Sholund, 85 - July 07, 2012
Harold V. Sholund, 85, of Green Valley, AZ, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, July 7, 2012, at his home.
The body was cremated. No services were conducted.
Sholund was born April 12, 1927, at Gothenburg.
He graduated from Gothenburg High School and attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
In April of 1949, he was united in marriage to Maretta Ayres at the First Presbyterian Church in Gothenburg. The couple celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary in April of 2012.
He was the father of five daughters—Vicki Sholund-Cassidy of Denver, CO, Nancy Jean Sholund-Arora, Cynthia Sholund-Johnson of Lakewood, CO, Sharon Kay Sholund of Centennial, CO, and Karen Mary Sholund-Nisenbaum of Chicago; and the grandfather of three granddaughters—Bridget Cassidy, Katie Cassidy and Lauren Nisenbaum.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together