Toni Lee Reynolds, 51 - October 27, 2012Toni Lee Reynolds, 51, of Farnam, originally of Gothenburg, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 2:30 p.m. with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Interment will take place at the Farnam Cemetery
A visitation will be at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel in Gothenburg on Wednesday, Oct. 31, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reynolds was born Oct. 22, 1961, at Gothenburg, to Dean G. and Phyllis (Heath) Reynolds.
She attended school in Farnam and graduated from Farnam High School in 1983.
Reynolds had a special love for cats, and enjoyed shopping, the outdoors and football as well as using her computer where she made calendars and cards, said family members.
She was preceded in death by: her father, Dean G. Reynolds; two brothers—Scott and Brett Reynolds; an aunt, Lois Widick; uncles—Keith Reynolds and Clayton Heath; her grandparents, C.A. and Elizabeth (Gewecke) Reynolds and Roy and Lena (Knoedler) Heath.
Survivors include: her mother, Phyllis Reynolds of Farnam; a brother, Monte Reynolds of Farnam; an uncle, Donald (Evelyn) Heath of Farnam; numerous extended family members.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics