Dennis Lee Krantz, 68 - October 29, 2012Dennis “Denny” Lee Krantz, 68, of Farnam passed away on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, at his home in Farnam following a brief illness.
Krantz was born Nov. 8, 1943, at Aurora, IL, son of Roscoe and Rosetta (Horton) Krantz. He grew up in a small farming community in eastern Illinois.
Krantz resided at Illinois, Wyoming and Nevada before making his home in Farnam.
He spent numerous years employed as a cow boss on large range ranches, and was also an over-the-road trucker for many years.
?Krantz enjoyed trucks, ranching and spending time with friends, according to family members.
?He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Richard (Bonnie) Krantz.
?Survivors include: his life partner, Lucinda Robinson of Farnam; a brother, Earl (Pat) Krantz; sister, Pam (Woody) Bates.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet