Dorothy Lee French, 88 - January 30, 2013Dorothy Lee (Kinyon) French, 88, of Lincoln passed away on Jan. 30, 2013, surrounded by her family.
Celebration of her life will be held Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 2 p.m. at Eastridge Presbyterian Church in Lincoln.
She was preceeded in death by her: parents, Dan and Midge (Oi Cleo) Kinyon.
She is survived by: her husband of 68 years, Walt; sons—Daniel of Iowa and Bill of Idaho; daughter, Diane of Omaha; nine grandchildren; one great-grandchild; sister, Aileen Mathieu of Gothenburg; many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
- Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
- Permit to proceed Lake Helen renovation on wish list
- Borchardt leads Swedes over PC
- Swede wrestlers gain experience at two-day dual invite
- Swedes can’t overcome 19-point road deficit
- Girls secure victory at free throw line
- Balanced scoring overwhelms Wolves
- Area News Digest