Dorothy Lee French, 88 - January 30, 2013Dorothy Lee (Kinyon) French, 88, of Lincoln passed away on Jan. 30, 2013, surrounded by her family.
Celebration of her life will be held Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 2 p.m. at Eastridge Presbyterian Church in Lincoln.
She was preceeded in death by her: parents, Dan and Midge (Oi Cleo) Kinyon.
She is survived by: her husband of 68 years, Walt; sons—Daniel of Iowa and Bill of Idaho; daughter, Diane of Omaha; nine grandchildren; one great-grandchild; sister, Aileen Mathieu of Gothenburg; many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite