Orrin Lee Bailey, 72 - February 26, 2013Orrin Lee Bailey, 72, of Show Low, AZ, formerly of Brady, died Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, at Show Low.
Cremation was chosen. A memorial service will be conducted at Brady at a later date.
Bailey was born April 15, 1940, at Brady, son of Ernest and Mary (Anderson) Bailey.
He grew up in Brady and graduated from Brady High School with the Class of 1959. He then attended Mid-Plains Community College for two years.
On Nov. 26, 1960, he was united in marriage to Janice Brown at North Platte.
Bailey was an electrician employed with NPPD at various places in Nebraska. He then moved to Oregon and worked for Sprint.
He was preceded in death by: his parents; three brothers—Marvin, Russell and Don Bailey; a sister-in-law, Leona Bailey.
?Survivors include: his wife, Janice Bailey of Show Low; sons—Clint Bailey and Ken Bailey; a grandson, Kandall Bailey; sister, Jeanne (Earl) Max; sisters-in-law—Virginia Bailey and Carolyn Bailey; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
Memorials are suggested to the family in care of Jeanne Max, 219 West River St., Brady, NE 69123.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president