Jacqueline Rothrock, 76 - February 19, 2013Jacqueline Elaine Rothrock, 76, passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at Colorado Springs, CO.
A celebration of life service will take place at a later date.
Rothrock was born in Portland, OR, on Jan. 25, 1937, the oldest of three children born to Jack and Theresa Hatch.
As an Air Force wife to James G. Rothrock, she travelled extensively, raising her family in both the United States and Europe.
She was a voracious reader passing her love of books to all three of her children. Animal welfare was extremely important to her, and in retirement, she was devoted to her pet poodles.
Survivors include: her husband, James Rothrock; her children—Cheryl (Tom) Adamczyk of Crestwood, IL; Kim (Lou) Rothrock-Andris of Tallahassee, FL, and Dr. Steven (Angela) Rothrock of Winter Park, FL; grandchildren—Jody, Kerry, Elena, Louis, Ava, Halle and Rachel; her beloved pet poodle, Bijou.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested to the Humane Society of the United States (www.hsus.org), and the ASPCA (www.aspca.org).
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500