Jeffery Kragh, 48 - March 05, 2013Jeffery “Jeff” Ray Kragh, 48, of Krum, TX, passed away, Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at his residence after a courageous battle with cancer.
A memorial service will be conducted on Saturday, March 9, at 2 p.m. at the Chapel of DeBerry Funeral Directors in Denton, TX.
Kragh was born June 7, 1964, at Ada, OK, to Jim and Gwen Rowe Kragh. He graduated from Chickasha High School and attended Oklahoma State University.
On June 5, 1993, he was united in marriage to Jennifer Ostendorf at Gothenburg. The couple traveled the United States and made numerous friends.
He was the owner of Kragh’s Welding.
Survivors include: his wife, Jennifer Kragh of Krum; his son, Justin Kragh; parents, Jim and Gwen Kragh; sisters—Amber (Chris) Dunlevy of Norman, OK, and Crystal (Doug) Krey of Rush Springs, OK; father- and mother- in-law, Richard and Janet Ostendorf of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Matt Ostendorf of Gothenburg; nieces—Shaila, Micki and Savannah Ostendorf and Raygan Krey; nephews—Nick and Nate Dunlevy.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Justin Kragh College Fund, c/o Northstar Bank, Attn: Chris Farmer, P.O. Box 1108, Krum, TX 76249.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates