J. Scott Hawks, 58 - March 17, 2013J. Scott Hawks, age 58, of Lincoln passed away on March 17, 2013.
He was born on Aug. 16, 1954, in Lexington to Glenn and JoAnne Hawks.
Hawks graduated from Lexington High School in 1972. He married Kristi on Aug. 10, 1985.
He retired from the City of Lincoln. He loved hunting, travelling, woodworking and going to garage sales.
He is preceded in death by: his mother JoAnne and father-in-law Erick Larson.
Hawks is survived by: his wife, Kristi; his father, Glenn; mother-in-law, Marilyn Larson; brother, Jim (Janelle) Hawks; sister Lori MacDonald (Kurt); sister-in-law Erica (Mark) Larson; brother-in-law Curt Larson; sister-in-law Carrie Larson; sister-in-law Teresa (Mike) Oldenkamp; special friend Linda Linke; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be sent to the family for charity designation.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST