Job shadow gets taste of profession
Kaytlyn Preitauer, a 16-year-old Gothenburg High School sophomore, job shadowed at The Times last Friday.
Part of her experience involved interviewing and writing what GHS students think about a legislative proposal to ban texting while driving.
Preitauer is interested in journalism because she said it’s a basis for writing books which she hopes to do someday.
After her experience, she said she likes the profession instead of just looking at it as a way to get into the book-writing profession.
She is the daughter of Terry and Chrystal Preitauer.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout