Job shadow gets taste of profession
Kaytlyn Preitauer, a 16-year-old Gothenburg High School sophomore, job shadowed at The Times last Friday.
Part of her experience involved interviewing and writing what GHS students think about a legislative proposal to ban texting while driving.
Preitauer is interested in journalism because she said it’s a basis for writing books which she hopes to do someday.
After her experience, she said she likes the profession instead of just looking at it as a way to get into the book-writing profession.
She is the daughter of Terry and Chrystal Preitauer.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen