NEW EQUIPMENT: Gothenburg High School students are benefitting from Vernier equipment thanks to a $5,000 grant from Qwest and the Nebraska Education Technology Association.
Biology teacher Maggie Tiller wrote the grant which will help buy more data collecting interface equipment (pictured) that can be used independently or hooked to a computer to project or graph. Students (clockwise from lower left) are Eric Cole, Desirae Wuestewald, Rachel Welker, Sebastian Rupe, Riley Putnam, Kaine Golter, Tiller and Nikki Hines.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair