NEW EQUIPMENT: Gothenburg High School students are benefitting from Vernier equipment thanks to a $5,000 grant from Qwest and the Nebraska Education Technology Association.
Biology teacher Maggie Tiller wrote the grant which will help buy more data collecting interface equipment (pictured) that can be used independently or hooked to a computer to project or graph. Students (clockwise from lower left) are Eric Cole, Desirae Wuestewald, Rachel Welker, Sebastian Rupe, Riley Putnam, Kaine Golter, Tiller and Nikki Hines.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC