NEW EQUIPMENT: Gothenburg High School students are benefitting from Vernier equipment thanks to a $5,000 grant from Qwest and the Nebraska Education Technology Association.
Biology teacher Maggie Tiller wrote the grant which will help buy more data collecting interface equipment (pictured) that can be used independently or hooked to a computer to project or graph. Students (clockwise from lower left) are Eric Cole, Desirae Wuestewald, Rachel Welker, Sebastian Rupe, Riley Putnam, Kaine Golter, Tiller and Nikki Hines.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen