Welcome home soldiers
TEARY-EYED HOMECOMING: Gothenburg resident Aaron Johnson is reunited with his daughter Danikah after returning home Friday with the 1195th Transportation Company of the Nebraska National Guard from deployment to Iraq.
The company arrived in Kearney for a homecoming ceremony that included a visit by Gov. Dave Heineman. Other GHS graduates and members of the company who were greeted upon arrival included Rachel Tobaben and Robert Schwanz. Johnson’s wife Mia is pictured left.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30