Arbor Day acknowledged
TREE PLANTERS: Gothenburg Tree Board members and the city crew planted four trees around the city’s stone directional sign on south Highway 47 Friday to commemorate Arbor Day. They planted three nannyberry viburnum trees and a bur oak. Pictured are, l-r: Tim Lauer, Kim Slack, Dan Frerichs and Jeff Kennedy who are all tree board members. Other members are Nate Baker, Sally Dalrymple, Terry Healey and Diane Trullinger.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.