Youths say how to make Mother’s Day special
CONTEST WINNERS: Winners in the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Mother’s Day essay contest, along with their mothers, are, l-r: Jaiden Davis with Kandace, first grade; Kaitlyn Harrison with Amy, second grade; Madeline Daup with Jenny, third grade; Gracie Stienike with Michelle, fourth grade; Julyssa Rocha with Vera Rocha, fifth grade; Danyel Westermann with Lynn Vass, sixth grade.
Read the winning essays in our print edition. Or receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST