Youths say how to make Mother’s Day special
CONTEST WINNERS: Winners in the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Mother’s Day essay contest, along with their mothers, are, l-r: Jaiden Davis with Kandace, first grade; Kaitlyn Harrison with Amy, second grade; Madeline Daup with Jenny, third grade; Gracie Stienike with Michelle, fourth grade; Julyssa Rocha with Vera Rocha, fifth grade; Danyel Westermann with Lynn Vass, sixth grade.
Read the winning essays in our print edition. Or receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney